Nuffnang

Monday 23 April 2012

Places to go: SWOP @ JP on 29th April

One of Mdm Cheapo's favorite sport is Shopping! Shopping is a sport, from the words of my husband: I know why army make us do road march, to train us to be fit enough to go shopping with our wives after we get married... *pants*  Shop till I drop, no way - Impossible! Like many ladies out there, shopping fuels me and I only get stronger! *mwahahahahaha* 
Hmmmm but then ah...what is SWOP till you drop??? This is a eco-environmentally friendly initiative aimed at saving Gaia. *noble cheapo moment here*
Trivia: This concept is not new and it is actually quite very "hip" thing overseas. London, UK, Amsterdam, Ireland, Germany... need I say more? Check this out, SwapInTheCity> http://www.swapinthecity.com/

The idea is fairly simple bring 5 times that you would swap for and pay $5, then you take anything you want from the pool of stuff you see around OR if you come empty-handed, pay $5 for every item you pick up. The upside is that you will never know what to expect to find there?! Endless surprises awaits you, so exciting!

I definitely have lots of stuff around from all the obsessive shopping habit of mine... did I say obsessive? I really mean passionate. 
Mdm Cheapo wants to do my bit to save Gaia & this really sounds fun too! *see you there*
I wonder if I would enjoy swapping to shopping? 

Date: 29th April
Time: 3-6pm
Place: JP1 Centre Stage
Cost: $5 if you are taking part in it, free for you to look see look see.

Like Mdm Cheapo @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mdm-Cheapo/175815729190954

1 comment:

  1. do check this out.

    link: http://nicedeal.sg/deal/257/0-for-An-Award-Winning-Skin-Detox-Mask-Skin-Workout-Trial-Set-World-first-Innovative-Breakthrough-In-Beauty-Care-Sciences-Proven-To-Work-10-Times-Faster-Than-Conventional-Skincare-Products.html

    ReplyDelete