Nuffnang

Saturday 22 September 2012

Free Sample: Ben & Jerry Maple Tree Hugger!

Who likes ice cream?! Who loves Ben & Jerry! MEMEMEMEMEMEME! <- That's Ah Lau's declartion in excitement.

Sometimes I think for the right amount of ice cream he might consider trading me in. 
Like Them and then go play a game where you keep click the "HUG ME" sign. When Ah Lau saw me playing he was "Oh that's the maple tree hugger" I was like HUH?! And he went "OH although I have not been buying, i always keep a look out for the latest in the industry..."

After the game you will receive an email with the coupon. The coupon is for 1 free scoop of maple tree hugger with any ice cream purchase. 
Thanks to Pu Niao for the contribution!
 Free Maple sample ice-cream from Ben & Jerry's:https://www.facebook.com/benjerrysingapore/app_199433783521374

No comments:

Post a Comment