Nuffnang

Saturday 15 September 2012

Free Sample> Stay Pretty!> Vasline Moisturiser

Free 120ml Vaseline! Key in a short survey & your details, you are all set! 
Collection part is kinda putting me off, self collect at  CozyCot Retail Store, Orchard Central #02-24/25, 181 Orchard Road Singapore 238896, present your NRIC. 
First come first serve. Hmm... town... hmmm... bracing the crowds for 120ml of Vaseline.. Hmmm....
*Redemption period ends on 15 January, 2013.
Special Thanks to Shuning & Irene for the contribution~ 
Link>  http://www.cozycot.com/vaseline-uv-ligthening/

Delivered in: Self Collect at Cozycot retail Store
Limit: 1 per NRIC
Sample Worth: TBD
Worth-it-Meter: TBD /5.0

1 comment:

  1. I previously collect another Vaseline sample from CozyCot and a few weeks later, saw the same "sample" selling at Guardian for just S$1 a sample tube. Kinda felt "cheated" having to spend more than a dollar for transport when I could have walked to the nearest Guardian outlet and get it for S$1 only.

    I felt this one is even worse as there's no redemption letter at all :(

    Personally (if I were you), I'd probably wait it out util I can collect a little more samples along Orchard Road so as to justify the transport fee accumulated. And Guardian will prolly once more make us feel cheated when they sell these for S$1 a few weeks later :P

    ReplyDelete