Nuffnang

Monday 30 April 2012

Free Sample: Stay Pretty!> Curel Sample

 ---> 

Mdm Cheapo remembers first using Curel back in America during winter. It did a very good job of locking in the moisture into the skin. Mdm Cheapo's skin was literally flaking off in the wintery lands far far away. *yikes* 
It was all thanks to a kind lady who gave me a bottle and my skin was relieved of the dry itchiness. I am so glad it finally made it to Singapore, I have been living off good will of my friend to bring this back for me when they visit the States. - Special Thanks to Yoshiyuki!

You get to place the following 3 choices in terms of preference: 
  a. Face Pack for Sensitive Skin
  • Curél Moisture Lotion II (8ml)
  • Curél Moisture Face Milk (8ml)
  • Curél UV Protection Face Milk SPF 25 PA++ (5ml)
  • Curél Moisture Lip Care (0.09g)

  • b. Body Pack for Sensitive Skin
  • Curél Body Wash (18ml)
  • Curél Moisture Milk (16ml)
  • Curél Moisture Hand Cream (6g)
  • Curél Moisture Lip Care (0.09g)

  • c. Hair/Scalp Pack for Sensitive Scalp
  • Curél Shampoo (15ml)
  • Curél conditioner (15ml)

Limit: 1 pack per fb user

No comments:

Post a Comment