So excited! My order from iherb is here! Filled with goodies for everyone in the family!
Stock Check (all quoted in usd):
4 Madre labs Omega 3 fish oil - 4.95 ea (Daddy)
1 Really Raw Honey - 10.95 (Ah Lau loves this!)
3 Sundown Adult Gummies - 10.59 ea (for everyone!)
2 Chocolove Almond Sea Salt Dark Chocolate - 2.66 ea (Ah Lau & me)
1 Fiber Garden Gummy - 13.99 ea (Ah boy)
1 Madre Bees Organic Vanilla Lip Balm - 0.85 ea (Mine!)
1 Traumee Cream (Free sample)
1 satchet Organic Green Tea (cinnamon Apple Flavour)
1 Mini iherb green highlighter
Wow! I clicked clicked clicked and ended with so much!Grand Total was about $80+ SGD. Free Shipping! I had a $10 off thanks to discount code here (ZIV517) and a further 5% for more than $60.
This was really worth it considering:
1. Nowhere can I find omega fish oil at 0.0495/capsule! Dad was paying 5 times that price. Well, with 4 bottles everyone can eat it as preventive supplement for cardio disease & i think anti-inflammatory for joints (this one i cannot be sure).
2. Really Raw honey retails at $35-$40 here in sg (GIANT supermarket etc). You mix it with normal temperature water in a 1 litre bottle and then put it in the fridge. Beats can drinks any day!
3. Sundown Adult Gummy was a crowd pleaser. I have bought multi vits capsules for my folks & ah lau before... but they never did want to eat it. There was a natural aversion to swallowing pills. But ah, once i introduced the gummy to my folks & ah lau they can't get enough of it. Now, i have to remind them to eat only 2, JUST 2. This has no artificial flavoring/sweetener. Mdm Chepao Says:This is a must try!
4. The chocolove almond dark chocolate is a all time best seller on iherb! It took me & ah lau, 10 mins to finish the entire bar. And we were eating it slowly le. It was a pleasant surprise, salty & sweet. *yumz*
5. If you have trouble getting your ah boys to eat green veg, you will be like... ME. I save all that money only to spend it on getting EXPENSIVE gummies filled with fiber for ah boy... What to do?!?!
6. Cheap Lip balm tasted really good an it's organic. Somehow once i see Organic i think atas ah, so i clicked it. (Stated in iherb as hot deals some more wor).
Well, dear readers - Stay Healthy! And now with iherb, its cheaper to do so too!